Tuesday, April 6, 2010

spring break...

My spring break was good. It all popped off on the first saturday of spring break. I went to the mall with my dawgs shy and d-money. it was shy's birthday so we kicked it at sawgrass. Next I went to my dads house. he lives in liberty city. straight up ghetto. my goddi picked me up and i was at her from tuesday to thursday. she live in da hood too. i got to see my cousins over there. Ron and Treaun. I saw my god sister and brother there too. Shan and Darren. Shan is 22 and Darren is 20. Drren is thugged out rite now. I am suprised he aint jail with his theiving behind. But i love him though. I love all them. On thursday i went ot mall wioth my boyfriend Kenbdall. Web went to movie. I donteven wanna talk about what happened in that movie theather. Lets just say Im happy the lights were off. I spent Saturday with him too. ON sunday i went ot the sony ericason tournament in key biscayne. I watched Roddic play in te finas agains Benerdycth. It was hotter than a bihh! After the match we went to my aunts house in miramar. On monday i work out and mourned the spring break was near death.

No comments:

Post a Comment