Friday, January 22, 2010

First Semester

My first semester was very exciting because it was my first semester in highschool. My courses were interesting and the people I met were amazing. I took Spanih 1, Health, Biology, and World Geography. I ended the semester with good grades but I felt like I could of done better. I feel like I got off task and got distracted in the new social environment, therefore, causing my grades to slip. Luckily, with a motivating talk with my Health teacher I was able to get back on track in just enough time to end the semester with good grades. The friends I made, I feel, had an great impact on my school life. They kept it real with me and helped my stay focused on my priorities. They gave me a reason to wake up eager to get to school. Some friends, in particular, helped me to be better person and helped me become more confident. Starting the first semester was a scary experience, but my friends made it gucci. I don't necessarily love Monarch because I think its wack. Although, i think the teachers alright. For My first semester I was in lunch B. It was exquisite. Thats where I met my dawg Shyan. I also met Dominique, Samra, and Denisha in lunch. They are also my homes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment