Thursday, March 18, 2010

How was your yesterday?

I was real tired yesterday! I went to sleep at 2:00am yesterday. I was on the phone with my friends Kendall. He goes to Dillard. He is reallll cool. I also had to go Lyons Creek Middle to pick up my brother. I did not know the Rec Center was that HUGE! Omg! It had a basketball court (full!). A gym. A huge locker room. And a bunch of other stuff. lol. I went to the park while I was waiting for my brother and was talking to my friend Keniel on the phone. I was on the swings. I was swing really high and really fast. It was raing earlier so the groound was wet. While I was swinging I tried to stop by putting my feet down. Except whe I put my feet down to stop I slip on wet prostetic grass! I did a flip and landed on my back! POW! It hurt really bad. School was iight.

No comments:

Post a Comment